Canopy develops, finances and operates large photovoltaic projects. The solutions offered are tailored to each client by a multidisciplinary and experienced team.
Who can benefit our offer?
- Companies, construction players (architects, roofers/slaters...), local authorities or districts that are leading a rooftop refurbishment or a building construction.
- Owners of waste lands, pasture, etc. who want to improve their profitability.
- Parking owners who look for a protection against sun or hail.
- Owners of industrial wastelands or polluted land who desire to turn it into a green energy source.
Canopy handles every aspect of the project and manages the relationships with stakeholders:
- Technical development:
- technical and commercial feasibility study
- selection of technical solutions
- supplier selection and contracts negotiation
- supervision of all studies made by specialized engineering companies (ground, structure, topography, production yield...)
- Administrative development:
- process to obtain all required urban authorisations (building permit...)
- required tariff-related authorisations, grid connection and EDF price purchase agreement
- Legal development:
- creation of SPVs
- agreement drafting and validation
- selection and negotiation of insurance policies for both construction and operation phases
- Construction supervision
Canopy structures projects and raises debt and equity funding:
- Legal, financial and fiscal structuring
- Creation of ad-hoc "SPVs"
- Debt and equity raising
- Equity contribution (Canopy will consider a range of equity positions: minority or majority)
This service is for projects developed by Canopy, projects developed by third parties as well as projects built to refinance.
Canopy carries out operational management of the plant during its lifetime (20-30 years):
- Legal and financial administration:
- management of all financial flows
- payment of fees
- Management and monitoring:
- production monitoring
- surveillance and security
- Care and maintenance:
- preventive and curative maintenance
- modules cleaning and replacement
- power grid connection supervision
The profitable aspect of photovoltaic energy:
By choosing photovoltaic, you are helping the development of clean and renewable energy, significantly enhance your assets and benefit from an income guaranteed for 20 years.
By installing solar panels on your building, you meet with new standards relating to European directives and reduce significantly the overall cost of rooftop refurbishment.
By installing solar panels on wastelands or polluted fields, you increase its value and participate to pollution cleanup
As an industrial, you value a green image and balance your CO2 emissions.
You make a bet on future and anticipate the development of a major energy resource of the 21st century.